Friday, March 7, 2014

Where did your sense of humor go?

I admittedly am the type of person that cracks a joke at adversity. Sometimes its better to laugh about something than cry. I also tend to be a bit self deprecating. My husband has the huge ego in my family. One is really enough. I find it interesting when people take offense at things that have nothing to do with them. If I post a picture of a big tractor, I am not attacking small farms. If I make fun of my job, I am not making fun of farmers in general. I am sharing my experience and my point of view. If you don't understand something, please ask and I would be more than willing to explain. If you disagree, great. The world would be incredibly boring if we were all the same. Please remember to be respectful. Behind every internet page, website, and blog, there is a real person, living in the real world.

Farming is a lot of long boring work (sometimes interspersed with a few seconds of terror.) ;-)  If the brain isn't entertained, its easy to go crazy out there. So I create silly pictures and post them on Facebook, and hopefully I can entertain someone else going crazy working on their farm. Live, laugh, and farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment